The Vapir Oxygen Mini 4.0 is manufactured by Vapir Inc who are located and incorporated in San Jose, California, USA. They also claim this contact, 1220 Pear Ave. – Suite C, Mountain View, CA 94043, Phone (800) 841.1022 Fax (775) 278.0021
The Vapir Oxygen Mini 4.0 is in its 3rd generation of design. This is a portable herbal vaporizer with a digital temperature controller. The vaporizer can be recharged (after purchasing the additional battery pack) and includes a ceramic-housed quartz-style heating element. Vapir do not mention whether or not the heat element is sintered. They claim that the heat element will reach optimum heat in minutes.
Battery pack – You can use the Vapir Oxygen Mini 4.0 direct from the mains with its six foot long power cord or you can purchase the portable battery pack which offers a 70 inch power cord to give you a lot more freedom. The Vapir battery pack is a standard 1500mAH and when fully charged will offer approximately one hour of continuous heating. It is suggested that the first charge of the battery pack is 12 hours and every charge after that should be overnight: 8 – 10 hours.
The Vapir Oxygen Mini herbal vaporizer has a fully adjustable temperature control, normally you would preheat the Vapir vaporizer to 374°F (190°C) and adjust the temperature up and down from there using the + and – buttons. It will take some practice to get the perfect vaporization temperature for your specific blend. It is also understood that all these heaters and temperature gauges will not all calibrate identically. This is not made by NASA.
Vapir Oxygen Mini Vaporizer Features
- Direct inhalation herbal vaporizer using the small straw
- Mains operated, power cord is six feet long
- Portable with rechargeable batteries (optional)
- Adjustable temperature digital vaporizer
- Digital vaporizer temperature display
- Ceramic-housed quartz-style heating element
- Built in China
- Dimensions with heat shield: 6.5 inches x 2 inches x 2 inches
- Dimensions of optional external re-chargeable battery: 3 inches x 2 inches x 1 inch (wire from battery to unit is 70 inches long)
- Possible to use the Vapir Mini 4.0 with a 12 volt car adapter also
- The Vapir Oxygen Mini 4.0 will not inflate balloons
- It is recommend to grind your mix finely when using the Vapir Mini 4.0 herbal vaporizer
- Warranty – Vapir Oxygen Mini vaporizer 4.0 has a one year manufacturer’s warranty. However if you charge the battery pack for over 24 hours you can overheat it and void the warranty
Vapir Inc also claims a number of patents.
- 6,095,153 Vaporization of volatile materials
- D489,448 Vaporization Apparatus
- 6,772,756 Method and System for Vaporization of a Substance
- 6,990,978 Method and System for Vaporization of a Substance
Vapir Oxygen User Comment
The Vapir one 4.0 works well, but it is not what it tries to be and that is a volcano. Wish I never wasted the $150 on it.
If you know how fast this machine heats up then let us know. What faults does it have and what does it do well?
Join the discussion 2 Comments
I received my Oxygen Mini the other day, and I love it already. Be warned, you don’t see much vapor, but that’s ok, because you can still tell (and feel) that it’s working!
Made my low grade herb feel much more potent. You want to be real careful with the unit because Vapir products aren’t too durable if mishandled, dropped, etc.
But for the size, portability, and effectiveness, you can’t beat the price.
My buddy has the original model of this (the one w/ the old phone cord power cord), and it works like a charm. I can only imagine that by the 3rd gen it’s even better – the new power cord style is a definite improvement (phone cord seems to break very easily and it’s tough to find a replacement).
This one heats up to 365-375 range in under 5 minutes; I’d estimate 2-3 on average. Love this vape!