The Happy Vappyappears to be manufactured by Fine Werks Inc who are located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The Happy Vappy herbal vaporizer is a small device that is quite discreet looking, with no big tubes coming out of it and it works quite well. The housing is all plastic in an array of colours which surrounds the heat element inside the vaporizer.
Happy Vappy claim that the vaporizer is ‘engineered to remain at optimal vaporization temperature. It does not overheat like some otheraround.’ However there is no mention of the exact temperature generated by the vaporizer onto your herbs. As we know, different herbs and also marijuana can vaporize at different temperatures.
- Direct inhalation style herbal vaporizer using the small straw
- Mains operated, power cord is 10 feet long
- Static temperature, not adjustable
- Heat element unknown
- Plastic housing, quite sturdy and feels solid
- Built in Canada
- Insulated device that does not get too hot to touch
- Discreet appearance
- Happy Vappy herbal vaporizer is only 5 inches tall, and has a 3-inch by 2-inch footprint
Warranty – Happy Vappy herbal vaporizers are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for 12 months
The Happy Vappy herbal vaporizer is a nice piece of kit. Small and discreet, light and bright, it bridges the gap between some of the highly over-engineered pieces of lab equipment and what looks like a piece of kitchenware.