White Rhino, a close relative of White Widow, is both pungent and potent and is an excellent marijuana plant for medicinal use. It takes it’s name from the distinctive rhinoceros horn shape at the top of the plant and its whiteness.
White Rhino marijuana seeds produce weed with very dense buds that carry an astonishing amount of crystals – it looks like the flowers are covered in frost! The aroma has been variously described as: overwhelming; spicy anise; baby poo; sour; peppery. Despite the ‘baby poo’ description, the taste on inhale is sweet and tangy with a hint of Haribo Sour Mix; it’s on the exhale you get the peppery, anise taste, which leaves your tongue and lips a bit on the numb-side.
White Rhino is probably the best weed for controlling severe pain out there.
White Rhino at a Glance
- Type: Indica Dominant Hybrid 90% Indica, 10% Sativa
- THC: Medium to high 8-20%
- Grows: Indoors and outdoors (greenhouse)
- Height: Medium 125cm indoors/155cm outdoors
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Flowering Period: 8-9 weeks
- Harvest: Expect it to finish by the end September in Northern hemisphere or at the end of May in Southern hemisphere
- Yield: Indoor 450-500gM 2 / Outdoor 500g + per plant
White Rhino is recommended for:
- Pain control: body pain, back pain, joint pain
- Appetite stimulation
- Some nausea relief
- Some anxiety relief