A complex hybrid that is made from old-school strains including , Northern Light, and Haze, Super Silver Haze is your daytime pal, ideal when you need to be up, active and ready to get things done.
Super Silver Haze was the first prize winner at the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1997, 1998 and 1999 and also won awards at the High Times harvest festival.
Super Silver Haze is best grown indoors, producing ample, dense and highly crystalline buds with strong, deep and musky odors; it produces colas that get pointed on top when mature and are more open than compact.
- Type: hybrid 50-50 (Skunk by by Haze)
- THC: 15-20%
- Grows: indoors/moderate to difficult Outdoors
- Height: 39-50 inches
- Growing Difficulty: easy
- Flowering Period: 10-12 weeks
- Harvest: late-October outdoors
- Yield: 400gr/plant
- Looks: hairy and dense bud, super orange; tremendous amounts of crystal
- Smells: fresh squeezed orange/orange peel/pine
- Taste: rich, tart and lemony
- Effects: full-body stone; clear-headed, energetic, philosophical
- Potency: mid-range, no couch lock
Medical conditions this strain can be used to treat:
If you would like to find out more about Super Silver Haze marijuana or buy these seeds at the lowest price, please visit this site.