It won’t surprise you to learn that the Afghan marijuana strain originated in Afghanistan; the reason for its stockiness and hardiness is thousands of years adapting to and surviving the mountainous conditions in that country, which we’ve all seen on the TV.
The Afghan strain develops huge round leaves and satisfying large buds. The taste starts of acrid and then becomes smooth and heavy; it smells like it tastes.
This is a potent weed and may not be suitable for new users.
Afghan Marijuana at a Glance
- Type: Indica dominant
- THC: 20% + and high CBD content
- Grows: Indoors, Outdoors in warmer climates
- Height: 50 to 120 cms
- Difficulty: Easy. Pest and mold resistant
- Flowering Period: 7 to 8 weeks
- Harvest: end-September into October
- Yield: 400 to 475 gr/m²
- Effects: Heavy body stone
Afghan Marijuana is recommended for:
- Appetite stimulation