Following on from yesterday’s article looking at cannabis ice cream, here’s a recipe for you. In this version we’ve used Northern Lights, a marijuana strain particularly suitable for the medical conditions listed below. We suggest that you use a cannabis strain suited to your specific medical condition to make your own version of this dessert.
- Radiculopathy (disease of the spinal nerve roots and spinal nerves)
Ingredients for Pot Chocolate Ice Cream
- 6 oz. chocolate
- 2 1/4 cup custard: pre-made or homemade
- 1 1/4 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 oz marijuana
How to Make Pot Chocolate Ice Cream
- Melt the chocolate using a microwave or double boiler
- Mix melted chocolate into the custard
- Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate/custard mix
- Decant your mixture into a plastic container and place in the freezer
- Remove from freezer a few minutes before serving.