Have you been browsing the internet lately? Walked down a health aisle in the grocery store? If your answer is yes, then you are sure to have seen or heard of CBD. There’s no surprise, after the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, CBD has skyrocketed in popularity. This natural remedy is a game-changer in the natural supplement world and beyond. Its potential is truly unmatched; this hemp extract truly has the capabilities of changing the world as we know it. In this article, we will let you know more about CBD and how to find the right product and brand for you.
What is CBD
Cannabidiol better known as CBD is a natural chemical compound found inside of the hemp plant. CBD is extracted and used for its many medicinal purposes. CBD is derived from the same plant family as THC, but they do have major differences. One of the biggest differences is the ability and inability to cause someone to feel, “high”. THC is known for its ability to give a psychoactive “high” feeling while CBD focus on the medicinal benefits without causing an intoxicated feeling. Understanding CBD and how it interacts with the body will position you to a healthier lifestyle. Having therapeutic properties as well as being non-intoxicating, with a variety of ways to consume, makes CBD an appealing natural remedy.
The Market Within
CBD has come a long way as it wasn’t too long ago that society didn’t favor any type of cannabinoid. The presence of CBD was felt five years ago with the first case of CBD helping six-year-old Charlotte Figi, who would suffer from 300 seizures a week due to a form of epilepsy called Dravet syndrome. Fast forward 5 years, now the presence of CBD medicinal benefits can be felt globally. The CBD market, although unregulated, is one of the fastest-growing industries as society’s interest to learn more about Cannabinoids and what it can do for the body grows. There is such a demand for CBD that studies have projected the market to reach 22 billion by 2022. With so many affected members of society seeking alternative relief without harmful or fatal side effects, there’s no surprise the CBD market has seen so much growth almost overnight.
Quality products: What to look for.
Consumers with a focus on a specific market, look for the quality within the product or services as a deciding factor before making a purchase. Deciding to select a certain brand over other competition can be very confusing and require some research to determine the quality of said products. With the variety of ways to consume and experience CBD such as CBD oil tinctures to CBD patches, having a clear understanding of the market and quality products will save a lot of money and time. Research is a start but won’t be enough to decide on what company to purchase from. Other factors should be considered before actually making a CBD purchase. A list has been compiled to help you make the best choice for your CBD needs.
Purchasing CBD? We have you covered with everything you need to know.
The company reputation (Length of establishment)
- A company’s reputation is everything and consumers take it into consideration before purchase. A company with a longer presence in the industry is usually most reputable, however, keep in mind that there are a couple cases out there where this cannot be the only determining factor. When looking for quality in a company, this can be a good grading factor, although the industry is young to many, there are some companies out there that have been operating for years.
Source of Hemp and Extraction
- The phrase, “Not all CBD is created equal” exists for a reason. Quality products derive from companies that understand the importance of starting from the source. While researching, it’s important to have knowledge of where a company sources its hemp. We recommend that consumers focus on a company that uses domestic hemp versus imported hemp. When it comes to extraction, there’re two commonly used, ethanol and Co2. We strongly suggest going with a company that uses Co2 as its extraction method, as this is the industry standard.
- By definition, transparency is the quality of been easily seen through. A company that displays transparency understands the importance of building trust and forming solid relationships. Transparency of a CBD company would publicly display their independent lab results as well as the QR codes so that consumers know exactly what’s in their CBD. Trust truly does comes from transparency.
- Test results are a sure way to know that a company is being transparent. When viewing test results, make sure the results aren’t outdated or invalid. Always look at up-to-date test results furnished 6-8 months after the testing. Test results must be legible, comprehensive and prepared for the brand associated with the test results. We also recommend the companies have full panel testing so you can ensure your products are free of harsh metals, pesticides, and microbial.
- A company with an aim at longevity knows that bad or no customer service can tarnish a brand and cause it to close doors. You want to do business with a company that has a well- established customer service department of live individuals to help with customer’s issues. We urge customers to look or reach out to the customer service team before making any purchase.
Until the FDA regulates the industry and puts policies in place that will protect the consumer, using guidelines such as this article will help you on your journey to selecting the best company and brand for your CBD needs. We understand the stress and confusion in seeking the best brand, so we’ve made it a little easier and found a company that stands behind their GoGreen Hemp Gold Standard and has been raising the bar since the start. Since 2016 GoGreen Hemp has been serving customers, making them one of the oldest CBD companies in the industry. Built on transparency, they provide public third-party testing with batch numbers to ensure the confidence of their products. If you’re looking for a company you can trust that provides quality products, look no further than GoGreen Hemp. With a variety of products to select, they have something for everyone’s CBD needs.