Cannabis is getting more well-known of its medical benefits, however it has just recently been published that there is strong evidence suggesting marijuana (hash oil or hemp oil) may cure cancer. It had been known that marijuana could settle patients’ stomach having chemotherapy but as the results of researches proved, it appeared to be a cancer cure for some patients.
This is not only interesting but also especially meaningful for me as my mum died of a brain tumour when I was 18. Obviously it was a really difficult time, what made it worse was the fact that the doctors said there was no chance for her to survive as they could not operate and chemotherapy would only give her a few extra months to live. However the chemotherapy would make her feel really sick. We decided that we would rather her have some quality of life and hence declined the treatment.
It was really frustrating that we could not even try some herbal remedy or drugs that would have given her a fighting chance for life. We hoped for a miracle which never came, she died 2 and half months after being diagnosed with cancer.
Many current conventional treatments such as chemotherapy are unpleasant and often do not work. Normally, they give the patient a few extra months of life, whilst making them feel unwell during these months.
The problem is that many doctors do not know that hemp oil can be used as a potential cure for cancer or it is illegal for them to prescribe this alternative medicine.
There are some interesting articles from respected sources to suggest that certain compounds within marijuana could be use to slow the growth of tumours or even cure the cancer:
- CancerResearchUK.org – In this paper the Spanish researchers were using purified man-made cannabinoids, which were originally found in Cannabis. They were investigating how to harness the cancer-fighting powers of these chemicals without the mind-bending ones.
- Phoenix Tears – Ricks’s Cancer Journey, an amazing real life story. Rick Simpson is a real authority when it comes to Hemp Oil and Cancer. If you have any expert questions please visit his site, I am sure he will be happy to help you.
- What if Cannabis Cured Cancer (Movie Trailer) – Len Richmond who made this movie was the person who let me know that marijuana could be a cure for most types of cancer. His movie has received really positive feedback.
You are probably thinking if this can cure cancer or slow the growth of tumours, why don’t pharmaceutical companies produce marijuana cancer drugs. There are 3 possible reasons why they do not produce these drugs:
- It is illegal drug in many states in the USA and countries across the world.
- Also it is possible for people to make hemp oil. Hence drug companies would miss out on business which they do not like, their No. 1 goal is to maximize profit.
- There have not been enough medical trials to prove without doubt that hemp oil can be used to fight cancer.
It is quite surreal for me that almost 18 years after my mum’s death I may have the opportunity to help other people from having their family ripped apart by cancer.
It would be great if we could get hemp oil to be prescribed by doctors in all legal medical marijuana states and eventually in all countries across the world.
Fortunately, my blog has become one of the most popular “medical marijuana” sites across the world. So people tend to respect what is said on this site. Therefore there is a decent chance with your help we could make a real difference for thousands of people who have cancer.
This made me thinking what is the best way to people diagnosed with cancer. It seems to me that there needs to more medical marijuana Cancer trials across the legalized medical marijuana states. This would gain publicity and encourage pharmaceutical companies to make marijuana pills.
There has been a medical marijuana trial in Colorado to see whether it could be a cancer cure. I will try to find out the results of the trial and comment on this post, but there needs to be more trials:
To do full medical marijuana trials is very expensive. However with your help we can set a free online medical marijuana trial.
MedicalMarijuanaBlog.com – Cancer and Hemp Oil Trial
- If you know of someone who has cancer and lives in a legalized medical marijuana state or country, please get them to read this post. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend using hemp oil if it is illegal for medical purposes where you live.
- Check out our dispensary posts, for information on how to get medical marijuana.
- Here is some excellent information on how to make hemp oil.
- Then keep a daily diary about your health a week before you start taking the hemp oil. Make a short daily entry and submit your diary after 1 month. Resubmit your diary every week, using the same publishing name. If you want to protect your identity feel free to use a pen name.
- If you have skin cancer rub the hemp oil over the skin cancer and put a band aid over it. If you have another form of cancer, you need to inhale, ideally using a vaporizer or eat the marijuana in your favourite marijuana recipe. Or you may even like to make marijuana tea, this is a popular method as tea is so popular. Just realise if you use hemp oil in your cooking or tea it may taste a little strange as many recipes are designed for marijuana buds.
- If you decide to try Hemp Oil please let your doctor know that you want to do this as it is important he is kept in the loop.
- You may also want to also try surgery, Radiation, Chemotherapy, or an alternative diet. Please make sure you mention this in your cancer diary which you post on this blog. If you do beat cancer and use these cancer treatments, it may be that the Hemp Oil was not the cure for your cancer. In order to make this as scientific as possible we need to consider all factors that may be responsible for curing your cancer.
- We can not guarantee that Hemp Oil will cure your cancer, however it does give you a fighting chance.
- This might sound horrible but if you do get really sick and it is difficult for you to make the post to the internet or keep up with your diary. Please tell one of your family or your friends about this online medical trial. That way they can help keep your online diary up to date.
For this trial to work we need plenty of people to take part, it may just save your life and many others. Even if it does not work it helps cancer patients to share feelings which can help their mental well being.
If you have any questions about the cancer medical marijuana trial, please post a comment and I will endeavour to answer your questions quickly.