You can buy Big Bud Marijuana Seeds at a low price from this recommended site.
Big Bud Medical Marijuana is best known for its astounding yields. Originally bred in the US, indica dominant Big Bud has been steadily refined and improved by Dutch breeders.
Despite Big Bud’s thick and sturdy stems, it produces so many buds that they snap under the strain; if you’re cultivating your own weed, you should make sure to support the most promising looking branches. This strain is also prone to attack by insects and other pests, hence the preference for indoor cultivation.
Flavor is sweet and spicy with a grape undertone, although it smells dank, musty and distinctly sour.
Big Bud is particularly recommended for easing
and headaches, however, more than a few users have been less than impressed with the potency of this strain. Not recommended for daytime use due to the sedative effect.
Big Bud Marijuana at a Glance
- Type: An indica / sativa mix leaning more to indica tendencies
- Climate: Indoors, prefers hydroponics
- THC: 15-20%
- Genetics: Afghani x #1
- Origin: Portland, Oregon then Holland
- Flowering Time: Finishes in 55-60 days.
- Yield: up to 350 grams per plant
- Stoned or High: Indica style body stone
- Grow Difficulty: Moderate – some care needed to ensure the stems don’t grow too lanky and skinny
Big Bud Marijuana is recommended for:
- Decrease Anxiety
- Reduces Nausea
- Muscle Relaxant
- Relieves Headaches