Medical Marijuana Doctors and Dispensaries Directory
In June 2011 we launched our medical marijuana doctors and marijuana dispensaries directory.
Our visitors now can purchase medical marijuana in all legal states via our recommended doctors and dispensaries, without the fear of having to purchase marijuana illegally.
It will take several months before our directory begins to have doctors and dispensaries within every legal medical marijuana city. Please bookmark this page as we will be adding new listings several times per week.
In order to be able to buy medical marijuana, you first need to speak to a medical marijuana doctor in the state you live in, to see whether you qualify for a medical marijuana card.
Each legal medical marijuana state allows different medical conditions to be treated with medical marijuana. Also many of the states where medical marijuana is illegal are considering legalizing medical marijuana.
If you are considering using medical marijuana follow these steps:
- 1. Visit our medical marijuana state laws post to find out the law. If your state has legal medical marijuana, you can then find out whether your condition can be legally treated with medical marijuana.
- 2. Go to our marijuana doctors section of the directory and find the state which you live in. Then you can find doctors within your state or city you live in.
- 3. Arrange an appointment with one of our doctors and they will determine whether you would qualify for a medical marijuana card for your particular medical condition.
- 4. If you do qualify, they will then help you to obtain your medical marijuana card.
Finding a Medical Marijuana Dispensary:
- 1. When you have your medical marijuana card, you can then purchase marijuana from a marijuana dispensary within the state you live. If you are going to live in another legal medical marijuana state you may need to speak with a marijuana doctor to obtain another card. Most dispensaries do not accept marijuana cards from other states, visit our marijuana card section of our blog for more information.
- 2. It is best to try a few dispensaries before settling on a long term dispensary. The quality of the marijuana can vary considerably, however most dispensaries will have high quality marijuana compared to street dealers.
- 3. The other key factor is the experience and knowledge of the budtender. A budtender is someone who can potentially help you select the right marijuana strain for your condition. Your marijuana doctor should definitely be able to help you to choose the right type of marijuana.
- 4. Friendly, prompt customer service is important, especially if you are not feeling too well.