There are many people across the USA who now realize that medical marijuana is a healthier option than taking harsh pharmaceutical drugs. Or at least using marijuana to reduce the amount of prescription drugs they take.
Therefore numerous marijuana dispensaries have opened across the legal medical marijuana states, to meet consumer demand. There are over 1500 marijuana dispensaries in California.
Finding the right dispensary can be a difficult process and you may find that you need to try several dispensaries before deciding on a dispensary which you will use for the long term.
We will soon be launching our dispensaries directory to make it easier to find an excellent dispensary in your local area.
You need to consider the following points when choosing a marijuana dispensary:
- Is the location convenient, do they offer a marijuana delivery service?
- Is the marijuana of high quality?
- Do they offer the right medical marijuana strain to treat my medical condition(s)?
- Is there an experienced Budtender, who can help me choose the correct strain?
- Do they run out of the strain(s) that you regularly buy?
- Are they able to offer competitive weed prices?
- Do they have a wide variety of strains, you may like to try different strains.
- Is there a pleasant atmosphere in the dispensary?
- Do they offer prompt service.
We would love to hear your stories on purchasing medical marijuana from a marijuana dispensary.
If you are looking to open a marijuana business, consider opening a medical marijuana dispensary.